Lunch Break Ideas
We want chefs to design their participation to meet their needs. To get started view event and location ideas, as well as previous childhood nutrition education event pictures and videos to get inspired.
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressings & dips and the Chef & Child Foundation have created an interactive toolkit to provide the materials chefs will need to organize and promote their fundraiser and/or community outreach event.
- Host a Lunch Break for Kids fundraiser
- Organize a health fair
- Host an interactive cooking demonstration
- Sell healthy and delicious lunches in support of nutrition education
- Organize a walk for childhood nutrition and promote healthy snacks
- Teach a family cooking class
- Organize a proclamation from your city’s mayor
- Other—the event is up to you
- Culinary institute
- Elementary school
- Community center
- Town square
- Other—the location is up to you